Monday, October 23, 2006

Spa day...

Michelle and I went to InSpa today. It was amazing. I had an hour long massage, and it was amazing how many knots were in my back. A long time ago, I used to go monthly for half-body massages. I worked in a high-end retail store, and standing for eight to twelve hours a day in heels did a number on my lower back. Go figure, right?

Well, the woman working on my back today suggested that I not wait eight years to get another one. I didn't fall asleep during my massage, like I used to. Instead, I fell asleep during my facial.

I have the unnerving ability to almost fall asleep anywhere. If I am warm, and comfortable, and the least bit sleepy, I can be out instantly. I can be sitting up, lights on, and still fall asleep.

Anyways, it was a nice surprise, and one that will be treasured for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged