Sunday, December 17, 2006

So, let's try this again...


What a difference a week makes...

Last Saturday I took Olivia to the local drug store, where they were taking pictures with Santa. Olivia did much better this time...she sat on his knee, and told him the things that she wanted for Christmas, which is basically a remote control T-rex, and a Barbie horse. Fortunately, Santa got the order early, and they just have to be wrapped.

After Santa, we went out for lunch. Olivia loves to go out, and any time it involves a cheeseburger and fries, it's a good time.

I've been alternating working five days one week, and six the next. This past week was a six-dayer....those are a bit tough, but yesterday at my one job was pretty easy. I've made a new friend at work, and she and I hang out and drink coffee between helping customers.

This week, I'm going to start looking for both a car, and an apartment. I would love to have a house, but I'm not keen on all the snow shovelling involved, and the utility bills would be pretty steep. So, it's another exciting week coming up, plus it's amazing that Christmas is next week. I still have a bunch of stuff to do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have been tagged. I would like to hear 6 wierd things about you... See my blog for the meme.

Sarah

Dec 20, 2006, 3:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged