Monday, December 04, 2006

Seeing the Man in Red....

http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-scaredsanta,0,2245506.photogallery?index=2
So...this past Saturday, Mom and I took Olivia to see Santa Claus at the local theatre. They had a free screening of The Polar Express, and then Santa made an appearance after the show. I had to leave early, because I had a last minute shift addition at work. I'm sure Olivia wasn't quite like the little girl in the picture, but she apparently wasn't too keen on getting too close.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boys have never sat on Santa's lap. I didn't want to freak them out when they were younger, and now I'm just too lazy. The dressing up, the mid-line meltdown, the inopportune "I gotta go potty!", the inevitable whining child somewhere near us in line... Nope, think I'll pass. :)

Dec 4, 2006, 11:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged