Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tag...you're it...

So, Sarah tagged me with a meme. And it has some rules...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Six weird things about me:

1. I drink coffee and diet coke all the time. At night, I make my self a cup of coffee, and I drink about three quarters of it. Then, I open up a can of diet coke, and add it to my cup. Yes, it sounds awful. But, I like it.

2. I cannot sleep without Vicks Vaporub. I went to a party that Michelle's mom had, and forgot mine, and I almost had to go out and buy some.

3. I am cold all the time. I routinely wear the hood up on my hoodie. In the house.

4. I never wear shorts. I will wear cropped pants. I will wear skirts. But I will not wear shorts.

5. I have some sort of balance thing that gets set off by elevators...as in, when I get off the elevator, I can still feel the movement. It's a very strange, disconcerting feeling.

6. When I find something on a menu at a restaurant that I really like, I will only order that. Yes, it could be considered boring, but I think of it as not messing with success...:D

Now I'm supposed to tag six people. Ok...I'm not tagging six people. I'm tagging Michelle, Laura, and Sarina.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Zarko said...

ok:) I will do your MEME:)

Dec 22, 2006, 12:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged