Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just don't get into writing greeting cards...

So, my mom mentioned one day to Olivia that my birthday is coming up. It's well over a month away, but for the amount of excitement building around it, you'd think it was next week. Every day, she wishes me a Happy Birthday, and oh, by the way, when are we making that cake?

The other night, while the two of us were having dinner, she was talking about it again. She was going on about how we were going to have a party, and a chocolate cake, and we had to put candles on top. So, I couldn't resist...I had to ask:

"Olivia...how many candles do you think we have to put on my cake?"

She looked down, with a very serious look on her face, and started silently counting on her fingers...first on one hand, then on the other. After a few moments, she looked up, and answered...

"Many."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. Kids have no real sense of time, so their answers can be a bit disconcerting.

Feb 8, 2007, 10:52:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. Kids have no real sense of time, so their answers can be a bit disconcerting.

Feb 8, 2007, 10:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged