Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I was trying to think up a witty, catchy title for this, but it's early in the morning, and my mind hasn't completely woken up. Plus, I have an awful cold, so that doesn't help. I don't think it's a good sign that I'm counting down the days until the weekend again. I didn't really have much time off this past weekend; it was one of the weeks where I worked six days, and the store where I work is so slow that the days that I work there are very, very long. So, I had just Sunday to do everything administrative around my house, but Olivia and I had to take a break and watch The Fantastic Four on Movie Central. She has this thing for superheroes now. She thinks she is one.

I'm still unpacking stuff, and I've come to a realization. The more I unpack, the more it costs me. Let me explain...the more I unpack, the more stuff I have to deal with, and find a place for...which usually involves some sort of container, or shelf, or large piece of furniture that needs to be assembled. Furniture that comes in a large box, with ninety thousand pieces, and an instruction manual where I think they were charged extra for using words. It's quite liveable in here; it's just that I'm tired of seeing the few remaining boxes sitting around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will get better. Of course, there are still some boxes that I haven't unpacked here and we've lived here for 2 years... :)

Jan 23, 2007, 12:18:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will get better. Of course, there are still some boxes that I haven't unpacked here and we've lived here for 2 years... :)

Jan 23, 2007, 12:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged