Sunday, January 14, 2007

Greetings from our new home!

This is my first post from my new apartment. As much as I absolutely hate moving, and the work of unpacking, it is so nice to be in our own place. It's a little two bedroom apartment, but it has a massive in-suite storage room, which is nice. A bit of our stuff is still in boxes, but I've been working on it slowly. Olivia's taken really well to the new place, which is good.

It's really cool to actually have our own space. I even missed cooking. It's something that I enjoy doing. Yesterday, Olivia and I braved the cold, went grocery shopping, and I made my first 'real' dinner in a long time. It's doing things like that that really makes a place feel like home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Many good wishes on your new home.

Jan 14, 2007, 12:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged