Saturday, November 26, 2005

Must make this...

Photo from www.garnstudio.comI have to make
this sweater. It is one of the cutest sweaters I've ever seen. This little gem is on the Garnstudio site, which has some pretty amazing stuff on it. Some of the cutest baby/toddler sweaters I've ever seen. And now, the patterns are starting to be translated into English, which is so nice. I wrote a post about my experience with Garnstudio patterns in The Good.

A friend of mine has just found out that she's pregnant (and going to be a first time mom at 41), and her little one deserves something very special.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Palmer said...

dear kim,

Thank you! for reading my whole blog and leaving such a nice comment.

When I was thinking of asking for a blogging mentor, I chose you for a few reasons. You started your blog about the same time as me, you are clearly ahead of me computer-savvy-wise and you live in an area that I can relate to. I also could see that you are a very competent knitter and a regular poster. And that is one cute little girl! Loved the jazz moves...

My questions have to do with technical computer stuff, like writing code. I signed up with handknitters blog but it was a struggle to figure out how to insert the navigation code and, I think, it failed. I'm not sure actually. Anyway, I don't know how to do a few other things either, like when I link within a post, I only know how to type in an http:blah, blah, blah, I don't know how to "cover" it with the word here, for instance.

Anyway, pretty long comment. If you would rather, and you wouldn't mind emailing me, we could write more via regular email.

Thanks again for connecting.

sarina

Nov 26, 2005, 8:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

Whoa. That is a really cute sweater. Will have to check out that site!

Nov 26, 2005, 8:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged